Cryptocurrencies - should your business be accepting digital payments already?
We've seen it in the media, Brisbane airport retailers to accept cyrptocurrencies, every day now it seems more businesses are accepting payments this way. Paul Meissener (from the trenches podcast) recently asked "Should I accept payment in bitcoin?", and it opened up a lot of good questions and conversations. Some saying "Yes" and some saying "No".
While in NZ for TechWeekNZ Keran took the opportunity to sit with Paul Sanderson a core contributor to NavCoin, a project tackling the 'cryptocurrency as an actual currency' problem, to find out a little more about businesses and cryptocurrencies.
Links & Recommended reading
- Mastering Bitcoin (audible or Amazon)
- Blocksplain - great for understanding what is happening in the space
- Reddit crypto news - the lastest news in the community
- aantonop YouTube - Andreas M. Antonopoulos is considered one of the best speakers/writers on cryptocurrencies
- Don't let greed distract you - a great exploration of the blockchain tech impact
- Exploring Cryptocurrencies - Our own introducutory post into cryptocurrencies
Subscribe to The Futurist Project
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox